Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Turnkey Kit for Quicker & Easier Installs
Short on time? In a remote area without access to a hardware store? Get everything you need to install an RPS Solar Pump right to your doorstep. US Record holder: 1hr 7min from opening boxes to pumping water. CS, Missouri
Comes in 100ft, 200ft and 300ft kits.
Standard RPS Systems vs. Turnkey Table
Don't need a mount for the panels because you're building your own? Check out our HALF TURNKEY, includes everything listed below for installation but the mounting.
Turnkey Kits include...
- Pump Wire - Outer jacketed (12-3 AWG)
- Sensor Wire (2 Strand)
- Polypropylene rope (no decay) to attach to pump as safety line
- Poly Pipe rolls 160psi (3/4" or 1" IPS)
- Well seal assembly (4", 5" 6") with PVC barbed insert below, threaded nipple, and threaded elbow
- Hose clamps for the barbed couplings
- Teflon tape
- Electrical tape
- Adjustable Tilt Top-of-pole Mounting kit for Solar Panels (Customer to supply 2-3/8” OD or 4.5" OD schedule 40 steel pipe for mounting - RPS 200 Kit comes standard with 1x 2Panel mount on 2-3/8" OD steel post, RPS 400, 400V, 400N with 1x 4Panel mount for 4.5" OD steel pipe. RPS 800V, 800 with 1x 8Panel mount 4.5in OD steel pipes. RPS 600 can purchase the RPS 800 Turnkey kit and have extra room for 2 more panels later! Customer to supply mounting pipe.)
- Simple Mounting hardware to attach Controller to post
- Grounding wire and clamp for use with standard grounding rod
Tools & Equipment you’ll still need on hand for the quick install:
- Wire stripper/crimper
- Flat and Phillips Screwdriver
- Lighter or heatgun for heatshrinks, heating poly pipe for tighter hose clamps
- 2-3/8" OD steel pipe - for RPS 200 ...or 4.5" OD steel pipe - RPS 400, 400V, 400N) or 2x 4.5" OD steel pipes for RPS 800, 800V
- Small socket set as it helps get hose clamps tighter
- Bag(s) of cement for post holes and something to dig them!
- 4' or 8' 5/8" Grounding rod (not vital on install day, but encouraged)
- Simple Multimeter for testing DC voltages
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America