Product is not returnable
NOTE: This item must ship by truck freight. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Conext XW+ is an adaptable single-phase and three-phase inverter/charger system with grid-tie functionality and dual AC power inputs. Compatible solar charge controllers, monitoring, and automated generator control modules enable further compatibility. From a single Conext XW+ unit to clusters up to 76.5 kW, the Conext XW+ is a scalable system that allows for the integration of solar capacity as required. Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric Conext XW+ system is a complete solution for grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
- Continuous Output Power at 25ºC (77ºF): 5,500 Watts
- Overload Power (30 min / 60 sec) 25ºC (77ºF) : 7,000 / 9,500 Watts
- Continuous Output Power at 40ºC (104ºF): 4,500 Watts
- Output AC Frequency: 50/60 Hz (selectable)
- Max. Output Charging Current: 110 Amps (battery temp. sensor is included)
- Peak Efficiency: 95.8%
- Weight: 118.0 lbs.
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 23" x 16" x 9"
- Regulatory Approval: UL1741, CSA 107.1, FCC & Industry Canada Class B, IEEE 1547 and CSA 107.1
Why choose Conext XW+
Higher return on investment
- Excellent load starting with high 30-minute and 5-second power
- Performs in hot environments up to 70C
- Intelligent functionality enables solar prioritization, load shifting, peak shaving, and assists small generators with heavy loads
- Backup power with grid-tie functionality converts external DC power to AC power for export to the utility grid
- Extensive quality and reliability testing
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Globally proven and recognized field performance
- Single or three phase systems from 7.0 kW to 102 kW
- Supports DC coupled and AC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
- Field serviceable with replacement boards and spare parts
- Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with Conext ComBox
- System configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
- Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
- Balance of system components integrates battery bank, solar charge controllers and generators
- Commission the entire system with PC software tool and Conext ComBox
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America