SimpliPhi PHI-730-12-60 730Wh 12 Volt Lithium Ferro Phosphate B
Warranty Notice: Please email us or give us a call so that we can properly determine the minimum kWh capacity you need for your battery bank. If a problem arises, and SimpliPhi determines that your battery bank was undersized for your system, the warranty will be void and will not be honored. This can be easily avoided by allowing us to size the battery bank for you.
The PHI 730 Wh deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and manufacturing methods. It is modular, lightweight and scalable. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency, back-up portable and mobile.
- Model: PHI 730Wh
- Part number: PHI-730-12-60
- 12 Volts DC
- Nominal voltage: 12.8
- Capacity: 57 Amp-hours
- Rated Wh capacity at C/2: 730Wh
- Max. discharge current: 50 Amps for 10 minutes
- Max. continuous discharge current: 28.5 Amps
- Depth of discharge: up to 100%
- LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain—long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
- Meets transport safety weight requirements: Less than 35 kg including packaging
- UN 3481, Lithium Ion battery contained in equipment, 9, II
- UL and CE listed, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components - UL Certified
- Designed and manufactured in California, USA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.25" x 5.25" x 6.25"
- Weight: 17.14 lbs.
Warranty: 10 years
SimpliPhi has improved its warranty registration by making it available on their website. Please use the following link to register your batteries. If you do not register, the warranty will not be valid.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America