Simpliphi PHI-3.8-48-60-M 3.8kWh 48 Volt Lithium Ferro Phosphate Battery With Metal Case
Warranty Notice: Please email us or give us a call so that we can properly determine the minimum kWh capacity you need for your battery bank. If a problem arises, and SimpliPhi determines that your battery bank was undersized for your system, the warranty will be void and will not be honored. This can be easily avoided by allowing us to size the battery bank for you.
NOTE: This battery must ship via freight truck.
The PHI 3.8 kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, light- weight and scalable for installations that range from kWh to MWh. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
- Model: PHI 3.8kWh
- 48 Volts DC
- Nominal voltage: 51.2
- Capacity: 75 Amp-hours
- Rated Wh capacity at C/2: 3.8 kWh
- Max. discharge current: 60 Amps for 10 minutes
- Max. Continuous discharge current: 37.5 Amps
- Depth of discharge: up to 100%
- Built-in accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch - increases safety and simplifies installations
- 48V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain—long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
- Meets transport safety weight requirements: Less than 35 kg including packaging
- UN 3481, Lithium Ion battery contained in equipment, 9, II
- UL and CE listed, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components - UL Certified
- Designed and built in California, USA
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 14.0" x 8.0"
- Weight: 78.24 lbs.
10 year warranty
SimpliPhi has improved its warranty registration by making it available on their website. Please use the following link to register your batteries. If you do not register, the warranty will not be valid.
PHI 3.8 kWh Module- Metal 24V 48V
SKU PHI-3.8-24-M PHI-3.8-48-M
DC Voltages - Nominal 25.6 VDC 51.2 VDC
Amp-Hours 151 Ah 75 Ah
Maximum Rated kWh Capacity 3.87 kWh DC @ 100% DOD
3.10 kWh DC @ 80% DOD
3.87 kWh DC @ 100% DOD
3.10 kWh DC @ 80% DOD
MAX Discharge Rate (10 minutes) 80 Amps DC (2.05 kW DC) 80 Amps DC (4.1 kW DC)
MAX Continuous Discharge Rate 75 Amps DC (1.9 kW DC) 37.5 Amps DC (1.9 kW DC)
MAX Continuous Charge Rate 75 Amps DC (1.9 kW DC) 37.5 Amps DC (1.9 kW DC)
DC Voltage Range 1 24 VDC to 28 VDC 48 VDC to 56 VDC
Depth of Discharge 1 up to 100%
Charging Temperature1 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
Operating Temperature1 -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C)
Storage Temperature 6 months: 14° to 77° F (-10° to 25° C)
3 months: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
Self-Discharge Rate < 1% per month
Cycle Life 10,000+ cycles (@ 80% DOD)
Memory Effect None
Warranty 10 Years
Weight 86 lbs. (39.0 kg)
Dimensions (W x H x D) 13.5 x 14 x 8 in. (15.5” H w/terminals) / 0.88 ft3
(34.3 x 35.6 x 20.3 cm / 0.025 m3)
Model Number PHI3.8 24V M PHI3.8 48V M
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America