Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Solar Pool Supply-SwimJoy Industrial Grade Solar Pool Heater Panel, 1ft. Wide Add-on Collector-1' X 7.5'
When it comes to residential pool heating, SwimJoy provides homeowners with one of the best solar options available today. SwimJoy's specialized system is extremely durable, energy efficient, freeze resistant, virtually maintenance-free & designed to withstand extremely strong storm winds.
A technologically advanced design makes SwimJoy one of the most efficient, maintenance-free solar pool heating systems on the market. An energy efficient design provides year-round pool heating in warm climates and extends the swim season in colder climates. Thanks to the reliability, efficiency, and durability of its state-of-the-art system, you can entertain, exercise, and create great memories, worry free.
Strapless Flush Mounting to Any Roof Type! Specialized Mounting System Changes the Game.
SwimJoy solar pool heaters feature a distinct, sleek design showcased by its specialized mounting pad system. Each panel contains a mounting rail molded directly into the manifold, allowing for a greater degree of flexibility with mounting hardware locations, especially useful for tile roof installations. Specialized mounting pads allow for strapless flush mounting to any roof type, minimize roof penetrations and allow for expansion and contraction. SwimJoy's innovative mounting system withstands violent storm winds without the need of tie-down strap. Not only are strapless mounts much more aesthetically appealing, the elimination of strapping also minimizes the number of roof connections, making SwimJoy one of the most roof-friendly systems available. SwimJoy installations are completely strap free!
An individual tube design allows roofs to breathe, preventing moisture buildup and virtually eliminating wind loads. Furthermore, each panel contains a mounting sled every twelve inches down the length of the panel. These sleds prevent panel distortion and riser tube abrasion over time while also adding strength to the unit.
Its All About Flow! Maximum Efficiency + Longer Operating Life.
SwimJoy features an open flow design with each and every individual tube opening directly into the header, increasing flow and virtually eliminating backpressure, saving wear and tear on your pool pump.
An individual tube design allows riser tubes to expand and contract independently; eliminating cracks and leaks due to wear and tear from thermal expansion and contraction. Low head-loss riser tubes eliminate high head pressures, maximize efficiency, and protect against clogging. The round design also captures more heat. SwimJoy's unique square header shape maximizes flow and increases efficiency. Headers and risers are molded together forming one solid piece, eliminating seams and welds that can crack with age and stress. This produces the strongest possible connection and ensures a low maintenance system.
Say Goodbye to Rubber Hoses. Say Hello to the Panel Clamp Assembly!
Patented panel clamps eliminate rubber hoses and metal clamps that require regular rooftop maintenance and replacement, eliminating hassles and saving time and money. Panel clamps also allow the panels to be mounted closer together for a more efficient and attractive system.
Manufactured by Magen Eco Energy, The Global Leader of Solar Pool Heating Systems.
SwimJoy is built and designed by Magen Eco Energy, one of the most renown solar pool heating manufacturers in the world. Magen provides both residential and commercial solar solutions to countless swimming pools across the globe.
In Conclusion, many options exist for heating your swimming pool either with or without solar. SwimJoy now provides homeowners with a solution they can rely on without needing to compromise in one category to achieve another. SwimJoy won't heat your pool at night or during harsh winter conditions, however it will provide some of the best results in the industry with one of the world's most trusted names behind it. You really can rest assured with SwimJoy.
Industry Leading Product Protection.
SwimJoy solar panels come with an industry leading 12-year full, lifetime limited warranty that includes freeze protection; the longest, most comprehensive warranty in the industry.
- NSF-50: Ensures the safety and performance of its products when used for public pools, spas, and recreational water facilities.
- ISO 9001: Quality Management Standards
- ISO 14001: Environmental protection by the International Organization for Standardization.
- SRCC OG-100: Certified for safety, durability, and performance by the Solar Rating and Certification Corporation.
- SRCC OG-400: The most current standard; this certification is a mark of quality, safety, durability and proper integration with pool designs and plumbing systems.
Industrial Grade Durability
- Manufactured using a patented over-molding process whereby the headers and riser tubes become one piece, making the collectors extremely durable.
- Certified to withstand strong wind, violent storms are no match for SwimJoy’s durable panels and mounting method.
- Strap-free mounting pad system minimizes penetration points, increases aesthetic appeal.
- Water escapes completely, preventing freezing and cracked tubes.
- Separated tube design is less susceptible to "pinhole" leaks from freeze damage.
- Each tube opens directly into the header increasing flow and eliminating back-pressure.
- Lower head pressure keeps pumping requirements to a minimum which helps maximize efficiency.
- Eliminates wear and tear on pool pumps.
- Panels float above the roof, allowing it to breath and stay clean and dry.
- Innovative panel mounting system minimizes roof connections.
Virtually Maintenance Free
- One-piece panel design and superior mounting system eliminates the need for rubber hoses and metal hose clamps that require regular maintenance and replacement.
Trusted & Reliable
- Manufactured by Magen Eco Energy, the largest international manufacturer of solar swimming pool heating systems.
- Industry leading 12-year full, lifetime limited warranty with freeze protection.
Wide Range of Panel Sizes
- Panels are available in a multitude of sizes to fit any roof size and blend nicely with your home. We have 1 ft. widths available to help maximize collector coverage when obstructions or adverse roof orientations exist.
- (1) SwimJoy Solar Pool Heater Panel (sold as bare panel only, hardware not included).
1ft. Wide Add-on Collector-1' X 7.5'= $179.16 USD
1ft. Wide Add-on Collector-1' X 9.5'= $201.54 USD
1ft. Wide Add-on Collector-1' X 10.5'= $201.54 USD
1ft. Wide Add-on Collector-1' X 12.5'= $235.20 USD
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America