SolarEdge-P730-5 SERIES-NXX, DC Optimizer, 730W/125VDC, MC4 In/MC4 Out
SolarEdge P730 Commercial Power Optimizer
Get the most power from your panels with the SolarEdge power optimizer. This DC/DC converter is connected by installers to each PV module or embedded by module manufacturers, replacing the traditional solar junction box. The SolarEdge power optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually.
Monitor your performance
The SolarEdge power optimizer monitors the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective module-level maintenance. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC feature which automatically shuts down modules’ DC voltage whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down.
Allows flexible installation design
The MPPT per module allows for flexibility with multiple orientations, tilts and module types in the same string. When working with SolarEdge Inverters, SolarEdge power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing installers even greater flexibility with longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems.
The MPPT per module allows for flexible installation design with multiple orientations, tilts and module types in the same string. When working with SolarEdge inverters, the power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing installers even greater flexibility with longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems. The SolarEdge power optimizers are compatible with c-Si, thin-film, and high current modules and have a 25-year warranty.
SolarEdge is ready for NEC 2017
Our line of inverters and power optimizers helps you get ready for NEC 2017's revision to 690.12, implemented from 1 January, 2019, by providing an integrated solution for PV Rapid Shutdown System (PVRSS) 2019. The new provision, specifies that conductors within the arrays 1ft boundary are limited to 80 V or less within 30 seconds of rapid-shutdown initiation.
- Per-module Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), with MPPT per two modules using commercial power optimizers
- Superior efficiency (99.5% peak efficiency, up to 98.8% weighted efficiency)
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance, partial shading, and aging
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- 25-year reliability and warranty
- Advanced, real-time performance measurement
- Automatic module DC voltage shut-down for installer and firefighter safety, compliant with NEC 2017 and the revised PVRSS 2019
- Connected by installers to c-Si, thin-film, and high current (including bi-facial) modules
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America