Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
SolarEdge-Wave SE-EV-KIT-25J40-1 SolarEdge EV Charger Holder & Cable
40 amp Level 2, J1772 Connector with a 25 foot cable and holder.
Please note: The SolarEdge SE-EV-KIT-25J40-1 EV Charger Holder and Cable is an add-on product for the SolarEdge HD-Wave SE7600H-US000NNV2 7.6kW Grid-Tie Inverter for Electric Vehicle Charging
SolarEdge HD-Wave 7.6kW 240 Volt Inverter for EV Car Charging - Features
- Combines sun and grid power for charging up to six times faster than existing electrical infrastructure
- Reduces workload and costs of installing a standalone EV charger and a PV inverter
- Saves space on main distribution panel to avoid potential upgrade
- Cover by a 12-year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years
- Fully integrated with SolarEdge monitoring platform
- Built-in meter enables separate tracking of EV power usage for visibility and control
- Demand-Response ready
The SolarEdge HD-Wave PV inverter (SE7600H-US000NNV2) combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability. A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase solar inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single phase inverter comes with a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown and a standard 12-year warranty.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America