Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Spectrum technologies Inc-WatchDog 1000 Series WaterScout Spectrum technologies Inc-SpecWare Software
SpecWare 9 Basic Software
Easily download, analyze and produce basic reports from your weather data accumulated through WatchDog Data Loggers and older series WatchDog Weather Stations. Eliminate valuable time exporting the data and performing calculations in tedious spreadsheet programs. Spec 9 Basic automatically assigns each WatchDog Data Logger to its own “logger location” directory, which is appended every time you download new data. Spec 9 Basic does not support disease models or the 2000 Series Weather Stations. You can upgrade to Spec 9 Pro for custom reports, more communication options, and support for our Weather Stations and disease models.
Includes PC interface cable and manual. Requires Windows 98 or later, and one free USB port (Serial ports are still supported for existing serial cables). The included PC interface cable is USB to 3.5 mm Stereo Pin (item 3661U). This eliminates the need for a USB to Serial Adapter.
Installation software is not shipped with the cable and manual. It is downloadable at www.specmeters.com/software. Once installed, SpecWare will require an activation code. The process to obtain the code is included with the installation manual, and will require the order number for the SpecWare Basic purchase.
Software updates are available online, a licensed and installed copy of Spec 9 Pro or Basic is required for software updates.
- Easily download, analyze and produce basic reports from your weather data collected on WatchDog Micro Stations and older series WatchDog Weather Stations
- Eliminate valuable time exporting the data and performing calculations in tedious spreadsheet programs
- Spec 9 Basic automatically assigns each WatchDog Data Logger or Weather Station to its own “logger location” directory, which is appended every time you download new data
- Includes PC interface cable and manual. Spec 9 Basic does not support disease models or the 2000 Series Weather Stations
- SpecWare 9 software is compatible with Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
|| SpecWare 9 Basic Software
The following items are optional
|SpecWare 9 Basic Extra User License (Includes Cable)
|SpecWare 9 Basic Upgrade *See Notes
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America