SunEarth SETR 0301U
The SETR0301U controller is for 120VAC applications with a maximum pump power output of 0.5 HP. The controller comes with a grounded power cord that is 7' in length, a grounded power output receptacle, and two sensors (1 stainless probe with a 5' cord, 1 copper-coated lug with 11" leads). The third optional sensor is sold separately.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is
|Model:||SETR 0301U 240V / TR 0301 U 240V|
SunEarth / Steca
|MPN:||SETR 0301U 240V, TR 0301 U 240V|
The SETR0301U controller was specially developed for the North American market based on the SETR0301U basic controller. With its special certification (ETL label) from a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) in the US, the controller meets the safety standards and minimum requirements of the North American market.
A feature of the SETR0301U series of controllers is the animated graphic display, which offers a complete visualization of the solar energy system's operating status and solar circuit.
About the TR 0301 U Controller
- Compact, multipart designer casing
- Maximum storage tank temperature
- High level of operational safety through fault diagnosis
- Temperature display °C / °F
- Collector over temperature disconnection
- Spring clamp terminals allow rapid and easy installation
- Graphical LCD display with backlighting
- Animated representation of the systems and operating states
- Holiday (storage tank recooling)
- Interval / tube collector
- Display storage tank top
- Stagnation Protection
- Non-verbal menu navigation
- Side switch for manual, auto, off
What Are the Steps for Programming for the TR 0301 Controller?
- Set the control to the on position to verify pump function
- Set the function switch in the upper left corner to the automatic position
- Once the first two steps are complete, you can start the programming process
- Verify the T1 collector temperature by pressing the up arrow until you see T1 displayed
- Once the T1 is displayed, you will see the temperature in the upper right corner of the screen
- Verify the T2 collector temperature by pressing the down arrow until you see T2 displayed
- Once the T2 is displayed, you will see the temperature in the upper right corner of the screen
- If all is good, preset programming is completed
How do you Program the TR 0301 Controller for Special Situations?
- If extra programming steps need to be taken, go to the main menu function
- This can be accessed by holding down the set button for 3 to 4 seconds
- The main menu for programming should appear with 5 programmable box options
- Maximum tank temperature, C / F temperature reading scale, T1 tube collector function, holiday function, and the freeze circulation function
- For a further understanding of the different programming functions, refer to the Temperature Differential Controller Manual
T2 Error Code
What is a T2 Error Code?
A T2 error means that there is an error occurring with the connection between the sensor and T2 terminal in the solar tank.
What will Appear on the Screen When a Tank has a T2 Error?
If your solar tank has a T2 error, you will see a break or a short symbol on the screen.
What Can Cause a T2 Error?
A T2 error can be caused by a break in the wire between the T2 terminal and the sensor in the storage tank. Or you could have a dead short. This means that someone pinched the wire and the two wires are coming together in the sensor wire.
What is the Primary T2 Failure?
An open is the primary T2 failure, and this occurs when there is no sensor on the solar tank. Solar tanks do not come with a sensor. When hooking up the new tank, you have to take the sensor from the previous tank and install it on the new tank.
SunEarth branded Steca SETR 0301 U 240V Solar Water Heating Control
One of the most popular solar thermal controllers in the North American market, available in 240 Volt configuration!
The Steca 301 U is the North American spec unit with full UL approval.
The control includes 2 PT1000 probe type sensors for system functionality.
One additional PT1000 may be added to display a third temperature anywhere in the system, commonly used for the top of tank. View our other items for a PT1000 sensor.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America