Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
MultiPlus 3000 Watt 24 Volt Inverter & 70 Amp Battery Charger
The MultiPlus, as the name suggests, is a combined inverter and charger in one elegant package. Its many features include a true sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology, plus multiple system integration features.
The MultiPlus will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
In the event of a grid failure, or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible. Please check the datasheets to see which models have paralleling, three phase and split phase capabilities.
Monitor and control your MultiPlus and system or systems' locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, via the required Color Control GX or Venus GX, from adjusting your MultiPlus to setting a Geofence for hire vehicles and more.
Features and Specifications:
- Multifunctional, with intelligent power management
- Two AC Outputs
- Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
- Three phase capability (requires three MultiPlus units)
- Split phase options
- PowerControl - Dealing with limited generator, shore side or grid power
- PowerAssist - Boosting the capacity of shore or generator power
- Four stage adaptive charger and dual bank battery charging
- Input voltage range: 19 to 33 Volts DC
- Output voltage: 120 Volts AC +/- 2% @ 60 Hz
- Continuous output power (77° F): 3,000 Volt-Amps (VA)
- Zero load power: 20 Watts; 10 Watts in search mode
- Charge current (house battery): 70 Amps
- Charge current (starter battery): 4 Amps
- Relay switch: Rated for 50 Amps
- Dimensions: 14.3" x 10.2" x 8.6" inches
- Weight: 40 pounds
- 5 year warranty
The difference here between an inverter’s specified VA rating and Watt rating is referencing power factor and crest ratio both of which can affect the apparent power vs the actual power and peak wave form vs RMS on the inverter. Most inverter manufactures derate their specified inverter watt output to account for loads with poor power factor and wave distortion.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America