LORENTZ-Submersible Solar Pump 100m Head
LORENTZ- PS1800C-Submersible Solar Pump 100m Head
The PS1800-C series is a maintenance-free solar bore pump with a flow rate of up to 53,000 litres per hour. The pump system is typically powered by six solar panels (e.g. Trina Honey Module). Most of these pumps require a 100mm (4 inch) bore hole, the larger ones require 150mm (6 inch).
- The centrifugal rotor pump (with brushless DC motor) comes with a UL approved, programmable controller (IP68), housing all electronics and a data module with Bluetooth connection.
- A PS1800 centrifugal pump delivers about 53,000 litres per hour @ 2 metres head (or 2,200L @ 100m).
- PS2-1800 HR-07 Helical Rotor pump unit
- Maximum head pressure 120 metres
Maximum flow rate of 1.3m3/hr ( 285 gph )
Suitable for installation in 4″ and larger water bores
- Suitable for installation in 4″ and larger water bores
- Includes helical rotor pump , EC Drive motor and PS2-1800 controller
AMRtechnologies Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 2438-3246 or (+506) 2438-3272
Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America