Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Emporia-Pair of 200A Flexible Sensors
Great solution for combination boxes and other electrical panels where our traditional clamp sensors don't fit!
Flexible Current Sensors are designed for split phase 120/240V North American Homes and meant for use with only with the Gen 2 Emporia Vue
Emporia highly recommends that Rogowski cable installation be performed by a licensed electrician or other qualified professional.
Requires installation of an included alternative power supply for the sensors
- Replaces traditional CT clamps with a current sensing Rogowski cable
- Can be used to measure current around busbars in some electrical panels where main cables are not accessible
- Accurate energy monitoring
- Plugs into ports 1, 2, or 3 of your Gen 2 Emporia Vue
- Maximum Current: 200A
- Integrator input voltage: 5-12V DC
- Power supply output voltage: 12V DC, regulated
- Power supply input voltage: 120V AC
200A flexible sensor dimensions:
Power supply dimensions:
- 3.25"x 2.25"x 2.25" (82mm x 55mm x 55mm)
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America