SimpliPhi-PHI 1.4™ Battery
NOTE: This battery must be special ordered. Please email us details
SimpliPhi Power’s PHI 1.4™ Battery utilizes the safest Lithium-Ion chemistry available, Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP). No cobalt or explosive hazards that put customers at risk. By eliminating cobalt, the risk of thermal runaway, fire propagation, operating temperature constraints, and toxic coolants are reduced. When combined with our integrated high-performance Battery Management System (BMS), accessible DC breaker On/Off switch and overcurrent protection (OCPD), the PHI 1.4 Battery delivers safe, highly efficient and cost-effective service over the life of both small recreational and residential installations, on or off-grid. Compatible with all industry-standard inverter charge controllers, the PHI 1.4 Battery supports balance-of-system equipment and optimizes any power generation source – solar, wind, grid, generator – with scalable, on-demand energy storage solutions for RVs, critical back-up and daily savings on electricity bills.
Warranty Notice: Please email us or give us a call so that we can properly determine the minimum kWh capacity you need for your battery bank. If a problem arises, and SimpliPhi determines that your battery bank was undersized for your system, the warranty will be void and will not be honored. This can be easily avoided by allowing us to size the battery bank for you.
The PHI 1.2kWh high output deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and manufacturing methods. It is modular, lightweight and scalable. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency, back-up portable and mobile.
- Model: PHI 1.2kWh High Output
- Part number: PHI-1.2-24-160
- 24 Volts DC
- Nominal voltage: 25.6
- Capacity: 48 Amp-hours (Ah)
- Rated Wh capacity at C/2: 1.2kWh
- Max. output capacity: 160 Amps
- Max charge current: 50 Amps
- Depth of discharge: up to 100%
- LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain—long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
- Meets transport safety weight requirements: Less than 35 kg including packaging
- UN 3481, Lithium Ion battery contained in equipment, 9, II
- UL and CE listed, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components - UL Certified
- Designed and manufactured in California, USA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.25" x 9.25" x 6.25"
- Weight: 32.65 lbs.
Warranty: 5 years
SimpliPhi has improved its warranty registration by making it available on their website. Please use the following link to register your batteries. If you do not register, the warranty will not be valid.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America