DANKOFF SOLAR PUMPS-STANDARD SPEED BOOSTER PUMP 12V
DANKOFF SOLAR FLOW BOOSTER PUMP
Use DC or AC power to pressurize water. Provides 3-4.5 Gallons per Minute (10-17 lpm) at pressure as high as 65 PSI (4.5 kg/sq. cm) from shallow water sources.
- The Flowlight Booster Pump provides city water pressure, anywhere. It has been a standard in home renewable energy systems since 1986. It is economical for domestic water supply, drip irrigation, and water purification.
- A booster pump is far more cost effective than an elevated tank, providing pressure equivalent to over 100 feet (30m) of elevation.
- This DC pump uses one third to one half the energy of a conventional AC pump, and eliminates the high starting surges that push inverters to the limit.
- It is more powerful, quieter, and much more durable than plastic RV/Marine pumps.
- Wearing parts are replaceable, and typically last 5 to 10 years. Overall life expectancy is 15 to 20 years.
- Its complete instruction manual and Easy Installation Kit make this pump simple for anyone to install and service, with no previous experience
Pressure - PSI
Flow Rate -
G PM (lpm)
|Current Draw - AMPS 12V|
Per Gallon (per ltr) Pumped
* Suction Lift: Low Speed Model 20 vertical feet (6 m); Standard Model 10 Feet (3 m) at sea level -- subtract 1 ft. for every 1000 ft. altitude (1 m for every 1000 m)
Note: Suction capacity may be further limited by intake pipe friction. Excessive suction causes cavitation (vapor bubbles) creating noise and
excessive wear. Intake piping should be 1 inch or larger. Pump should be mounted as close to the water source as possible.
Choice of Capacity
* Standard Model for highest flow
* Low Speed Model (DC only) is best if:
- Suction lift greater is than 10 feet
- Intake pipe is smaller than 1-inch size
- Extra-quiet operation is desired
Choice of Voltage
* 12 or 24 Volt DC, others (inquire)
* 115 Volt AC (low surge PM motor minimizes inverter and wire size)
* Rotary vane pump mechanism (pulsation-free)
* Solid forged brass pump body with carbon-graphite and stainless steel working parts
* NSF® approved for drinking water
* Handles sea water and dissolved minerals
* Survives most freezes
* Permanent magnet, ball bearing DC motor, thermally protected
* Clear flexible hoses and pressure relief valve included
* Battery-based power system (12V or 24V) or AC (minimum 300 watt inverter)
* Pressure Tank, captive air type. Minimum size: 40 gallon (150 l). Larger is better, to reduce cycling and increase reserve capacity.
* Foot valve (if pump is placed higher than water source)
* The Flowlight Booster Pump CANNOT tolerate dirt. Water must be filtered <10 microns.
Accessories (**These are NOT included -please see Add-ons below or your Sales Rep)
* Intake Strainer/Foot Valve with fine monel metal screen, stops course debris
* Inline cartridge holder (10-inch) uses standard drinking water cartridges
* 10" filter cartridges (2 pack ) for above cartridge holder.
* Intake Filter/Foot Valve (30-inch) replaces Intake Strainer and Inline Filter (10 micron) with a single unit, best for lowering into a shallow well
* Spare 30" Filter Cartridges (5 or 10 micron spun fiber)
* Easy Installation Kit includes: Pressure Switch, Pressure Gauge, Check , Drain & Shut-Off Valves, & Tank Tee (manifold)
* Dry Run Switch prevents battery drain and pump damage if water source
* Pump may be mounted horizontally or vertically.
* Pump must not be submerged
* It may be placed inside a 6-inch (120 cm) or larger well casing, suspended by a rope. If casing is smaller than 10 inches, request "adapting elbows" instead of flex hoses
* Length 16.5 in (42 cm)
* Weight 15 lb (7 kg)
* Flexible hose ends have 3/4-in. male pipe thread
* 1 year against defects in materials and workmanship. Use of pump without 10 micron or less filter will void warranty.
|Surface Pumps Comparison|
|Surface pumps for lifting and/or pressurizing water / 1 PSI = 2.307 ft. of|
|Surface Pumps||Min Lift (ft)||Max Lift (ft)||Min Lift (PSI)||Max Lift (PSI)||Min GPM||Max GPM||Pump Type||Dirt Tolerant||Filtration Required||Dry-run Tolerant|
Solar Slowpumps 15xxx*
|0||440||0||191||0.4||4||rotary vane||N||10 mic||N|
Solar Slowpumps 14xx and 26xx
|160||440||69||191||1||4||rotary vane||N||10 mic||N|
Flowlight Booster Pumps 16xxx**
|69||150||30||65||3||4||rotary vane||N||10 mic||N|
SunCentric Pumps 7xxx
SolarForce PistonPumps 30xx
Solaram Pumps 8xxx
Tel: (+506) 2438-3246 or (+506) 2438-3272
Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America