Aims Power-4000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger 12Vdc / 120Vac Input & 120/240Vac Split Phase Output
Combine this solar inverter charger with a deep-cycle battery bank for off-grid, mobile and emergency backup power.
The most popular feature of this unit is the direct connect terminal block, which allows a 300 percent surge capacity for up to 20 seconds. When using the terminal block, this inverter peaks at 12000 watts with the power to run many tools and appliances with a startup surges, such as a refrigerators, freezers, microwaves and blow dryers.
Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home and business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 110/120 OR 2208/230/240 volts of alternating current. The inverter accepts 12 volts DC, which makes it great for vehicle upfitting as well as boat and RV applications that use a 12 volt battery system. The inverter outputs 120/240 volts AC. The inverter also charges at 120 Volts.
The marine-coated or conformal-coated boards also make this inverter great for mobile applications, as it protects the product from dust or water vapor that may be present in the air.
A low frequency label has been given to this inverter because of the lowered level of total harmonic distortion (THD) produced during the DC to AC inversion process. This allows for a cleaner transfer of energy, which increases efficiency, and it also provides a quieter performance.
This inverter will also run powerful tools like most electric chainsaws, portable grinders, shop vacs, and more.
Tools with higher startup surges like air compressors may require an upgrade to the 6000 watt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger.
This 4000 watt inverter charger produces a pure sine wave, which some appliances require for use. So it can run laser jet printers, computers, televisions, CPAP machines and other medical equipment.
During a big storm that knocks out electricity, a battery-bank and power inverter running a sump pump could be the difference that saves a home from flooding. The power to run a heater could save someone thousands of dollars by keeping plumbing pipes from freezing.
Also great for emergency backup power applications is the automatic transfer switch on this unit, which keeps the power supply uninterrupted in the event of an outage. With the inverter hooked up to shore power, it will detect the loss of electricity and start pulling energy from a connected battery bank instead to keep the power supply constant.
This inverter also has an optional remote port, allowing you to turn the product on and off from a distance. Click here to purchase the remote.
Other popular applications for this inverter include powering lights and other appliances in an off-grid cabin, providing electricity for a mobile business or mobile office, and running camping equipment.
- 4000 watt low frequency inverter
- 12,000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- 120/240 VAC output Split Phase Charges with 120 Vac multi-stage smart charger
- 115 Amp battery priority selector
- Charges lithium LiFePO4, gel, AGM and lead batteries. We recommend checking battery charging specifications for all batteries.
- Direct connect AC terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Remote panel available auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- 7 Automatic transfer switch
- Continuous Output Power: 4000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 12,000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output 120/240 Vac - Split Phase 60hz
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak) Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc Low battery
- Voltage Restart: 15.5Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 50 Watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 21 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 115A Over
- Charge Protection Shutdown 15.7V
- Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
- Transfer Switch Specifications 40 amp automatic transfer switch 10 ms (max)
- Unit weight: 75 lb
- Unit size: L x W x H: 31.5 x 8.75 x 7.25 inches
- Shipping weight: 87 lb
- Shipping size: L x W x H: 35.5 x 14.50 x 13.50 inches
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs. Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.5 x 13.75 inches
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America