AIMS 4000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger 12Vdc to 120Vac Output - Three Products In One:
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- A built-in 40 amp automatic transfer switch allows the product to automatically switch from using a battery bank to shore power. This is great in the event of a power outage, as the product will automatically detect the outage and redirect power from your backup battery bank.
- It also has a built-in 100 amp battery charger which uses AC power, from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator for example, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
In the event of a power outage, this inverter combined with a battery bank can be used to power a few lights, a refrigerator and perhaps a few other necessities.
AIMS 4000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger 12Vdc to 120Vac Output Features:
- 4000 watt low frequency inverter
- 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- AC direct connect terminal bock for hardwire
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 100 Amp
- Charges lithium LiFePO4, GEL, AGM and lead batteries. We recommend to check battery charging specifications for all batteries.
- Remote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Automatic transfer switch
AIMS 4000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger 12Vdc to 120Vac Output Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 4000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 12000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Shutdown: 16.0Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Restart: 13.3Vdc
- Idle Consumption: <3.47 amps DC
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: <0.53 amps DC
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 115A
- Over charge protection shutdown 15.7V
- Selectable charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current: off-20%-100%
- Four stage smart charger
- 40 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 64 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.75 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75inches
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America