2000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger 24 Volt
This 2000 watt 24 volt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger is three products in one.
- An inverter that transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- A built-in 30 amp transfer switch, which will automatically detect when you’re switching from shore power to battery-bank power.
- A built-in 30 amp battery charger which uses AC power, like from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
Combine this inverter charger with a deep-cycle battery bank for off-grid home or business, solar, mobile and emergency backup power.
Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 110 or 120 volts of alternating current. This product also has auto frequency detection that allows users to operate at either 50 or 60 hertz.
The 2000 watt 24 volt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger transforms DC (direct current) power, produced by solar panels and stored by batteries, into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run most all tools and appliances. This inverter also has a built in AC-to-DC battery converter charger, which allows users to recharge their battery bank from an AC source such as a fuel-powered generator, shore power or a regular outlet at home.
It boasts an average 10 millisecond transfer time with the built-in transfer switch. This is an awesome feature for use with backup power applications, as it makes the inverter a nearly uninterrupted power supply (UPS) when combined with a battery bank.
This inverter is also available in 12 and 48 volt models. The 2000 watt 12 volt Pure Sine Inverter Charger and 2000 watt 48 volt Pure Sine Inverter Charger are in stock and ready for same-day shipping as well.
It’s an industrial-grade unit with the ability to withstand surges of up to 6000 watts for 20 seconds, and it achieves this by virtue of its direct connect terminal block. This feature is one of the more sought-after in the inverter industry, allowing users to surpass the 1,500 watt maximum output of a GFCI outlet that would typically be seen on an inverter. This inverter also features a battery-type selector, which helps user regulate the voltage going into the battery bank. This capability can be a big money-saver since treating the battery bank properly will maximize its lifespan.
Use this inverter to power tools on a work truck, as it will run most electric chainsaws, portable grinders, shop vacs, and more. Or use it to power appliances in your RV, as it won’t produce any annoying noise or pollution. A low frequency label has been given to this inverter because of the lowered level of total harmonic distortion (when compared to modified sine units) produced during the DC-to-AC inversion process. This allows for a cleaner transfer of energy, which increases efficiency. It also provides a quieter, nearly inaudible performance.
The inverter also has conformal-coated (marine-coated) boards, making the product marine-grade and resistant to dust and/or water vapor that may travel through the air and could otherwise be damaging to the unit. This feature is great for boating applications, like powering a stereo system, for instance. As with all AIMS Power inverters, the PICOGLF30W24V120V is covered under a 30-day money back guarantee as well as a one year manufacturer’s warranty and free technical support.
- 2000 watt low frequency inverter
- 6000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- AC direct connect terminal Block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 30 Amp for gel, AGM, lead and lithium LiFePO4
- Remote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Automatic transfer switch
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 2000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 6000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 26.6Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 26.5 watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 12.2 watts
- Output voltage: Depends on Battery Type
- Charger Rate: 30A
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown 31.4V
- Selectable Charge Setting
- Adjustable Charge Current: off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
Transfer Switch Specifications
- 30 amp auotmatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 50 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 16.48 x 8.74 x 7.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 53 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 23.5 x 13.0 x 12.5 inches
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America