Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Lighting and Appliance circuit protection up to 125A at 480Y/277 Vac
Standard Features: UL Listed to 800 A at 480Y/277Vac (cUL rated to 600Y/347 Vac), Fully rated to 65 kA SCCR @ 480Y/277 Volts (Series rated to 200 Ka), 15 – 125 Amp HACR rated bolt-on branch circuit, breakers with VISI-TRIP® indication, (HID rated up to 50A; 1φ SWD rated to 20A), NEMA Type 1, 2, 3R, 4, 4X, 5, and 12 enclosures, Interiors are field convertible to top or bottom feed, Aluminum or Copper bus
Optional Features: Suitable for use as service equipment, Modular construction to accept field installable accessories and conversion kits: sub-feed lugs, thru-feed lugs, and sub-feed breakers, main circuit breakers and kits up to 400A, 200% rated neutrals for non-linear loads
Factory installed options: Split bus, Lighting contactors, Compression Lugs, Surge Protection Devces, Phenolic nameplates, 600 A main breaker; 600 A or 800 A main lug interior (NEMA 1, 3R, 5, 12 enclosure)
Column Width Panelboards: Panelboards that mount in W, H, or I-beam support columns. Features: 240c maximum (NQ) or 480Y/277 Vac maximum (NF), 100 - 225 Amp main circuit breaker or main lugs, 65kA maximum fully rated branch SCCR (@ 480Y/277 Vac for NF, or @ 240 Vac for NQ), 60 Amp maximum branch circuit breaker, Accepts plug-on (NQ) or bolt-on branch circuit breakers (NQ or NF), Solid neutral located on same end as mains, Galvanized steel enclosure with removable endwalls, Finish: gray-baked enamel electrodeposited over cleaned, phosphatized steel, All lugs are suitable for 75° C copper or aluminum wire, Stackable, 8.625 in. (219 mm) wide by 5.00 in. (127 mm) deep for 10” WF Beams, Galvanized steel trough uses enclosure end wall, Two-piece front trim - 15 in. (381mm) long top piece of front trim removable for pull box mounting
Pull Box Mounts on cable trough, 20 in. (508 mm) wide by 5.00 in. (127.00 mm) deep by 15 in. (381 mm) high, Removable end walls with knockouts
Benefits: Column Mounting Saves Wall Space and Protects Panelboards
Column mount puts power distribution near lighting and equipment in large facilities, Compact Single Row construction, Leverages versatile NF and NQ constructions and branch circuit breakers (up to 60A), 1, 2, 3 pole branch breakers (E-frame in NF, or QO/QOB in NQ column width panel) Modular Panelboard System: This Square D™ Modular Panelboard System bundles electrical distribution equipment into a single factory assembled and wired integrated system. Features: Consists of a mix of NQOD, NF, NF Column-Width, NF PowerLink Gen 3, Single Row I-Line, Double Row I-Line & QMB panelboards, Equipment Space, Lighting Contactors, and TVSS also available, Significantly reduce the space traditionally required for electrical distribution equipment up to 40%, The factories assembled and wired systems lower installed cost up to 20%,Pre-assembled construction reduces the total installation time at the job site, Distribution equipment can be configured from a broad product offering to provide customer-specific solutions and permit shorter lead times, Dedicated Retail National Account Managers (NAMs) work with centralized or regional construction managers to optimize designs and assure consistent support.
- The Global Project Management team will coordinate delivery schedules and verify that the system meets customer specifications.
- Cutouts in the bottom endwall of each section permit conduit to be stubbed up inside the enclosure, eliminating the need to cut conduit openings.
- Close coupling panels eliminate the need for interconnecting conduits, box connectors and shorten feeder cable runs.
- Standard 9.5" depth presents size advantages over competitors standardizing on deeper switchboard design platforms.
- c maximum Lighting and Appliance circuit protection, with 100-600A bus capacities, and optional fingersafe IP2X construction, NQ panelboards offer compact, flexible protection for 10-150 A, 240 Vac maximum circuits. Standard Features: UL Listed and CSA rated to 600 A at 240, 208Y/120, and 120/240 Vac,Fully rated to 65 kA SCCR - (Series rated to 200 kA), 10 – 150 Amp QO plug-on, or QOB bolt-on, branch circuit breakers with VISI-TRIP® indication, NEMA Type 1, 2, 3R, 4, 4X, 5, and 12 enclosures, Interiors are field convertible to top or bottom feed, Aluminum or Copper bus. Optional Features: Suitable for use as service equipment, Modular construction to accept field installable accessories and conversion kits:sub-feed lugs, thru-feed lugs, and sub-feed breakers, main circuit breakers and kits up to 400A, 200% rated neutrals for non-linear loads, Surge Protection Devices. Factory installed options: Fingersafe IP2X per IEC 60529 construction, Split bus, Compression Lugs, Lighting contactors, Phenolic nameplates, 600 A main breaker or main lug interior (NEMA 1, 3R, 5, 12 enclosure)
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America