Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
CHECK WITH YOUR UTILITY BEFORE BUYING to ensure your utility meter has Zigbee SEP and is HAN enabled.
Currently, the Vue: Utility Connect can only connect to AMI Smart Meters through:
Burlington Electric in VT
- First Energy in PA
- Ohio Edison (First Energy) in OH
- Green Mountain Power (GMP) in VT
- Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) in CA
Pennsylvania Power & Light (PPL) in PA
- San Diego Gas & Electric (SDGE) in CA
- Southern California Edison (SCE) in CA ($25 rebate!)
- CAN ONLY BE USED WITH AMI Smart Meters through SCE (Rebate available from SCE), SDGE, and PG&E in CA, PPL and First Energy in PA, Ohio Edison in OH, and Burlington Electric and GMP in VT. CHECK WITH YOUR UTILITY BEFORE BUYING to ensure your utility meter has Zigbee SEP and is HAN enabled.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs. Zigbee enabled HAN device reads the energy usage data wirelessly from your utility’s AMI smart meter.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND SETUP. Plugin to an electric outlet near your meter and go. Includes DIY instructions, NO ELECTRICIAN NEEDED!
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: Vue connects to 2.4GHz WiFi to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android / Web app. 1 second data is retained 3 hours, 1 minute data is retained 7 days, 1 hour data is retained indefinitely. Export the data whenever you want in the app.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home's real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering. Handles home and commercial electricity usage with 2-phase or light commercial 3-phase service. PROTECTED BY A 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
- HAN Device that connects wirelessly to your AMI Smart Meter from your utility
- No monthly fees
- Easy plug-in installation
- 5- to 10-second data interval
- Monitors whole home energy usage in real time
- 1 second data is retained 3 hours, 1 minute data is retained 7 days, 1 hour data is retained indefinitely. Export the data whenever you want in the app.
- REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android / Web app.
- Easy to read and actionable data on the Emporia Energy app for Android, iPhone, or Web browser
- Real-time monitoring of your energy usage in watts or dollars
- Requires activation through your utility.
- Handles home and commercial electricity usage with 2-phase or light commercial 3-phase service
- Actionable recommendations to help you:
- Conserve energy
- Lower carbon emissions
- Increase grid reliability
- Generate energy savings
- Shift usage patterns from peak to off-peak
- Get clear calculations that show your savings when you perform actions recommended by the Emporia Vue
Vue energy monitor dimensions:
- 3.4" x 1.9" x 0.8" (86mm x 47mm x 20mm)
Power supply dimensions:
- 2.5" x 1.6" x 1.3" (63mm x 40mm x 34mm)
Smart Energy Home
The Emporia Vue Utility Connect energy monitor is a wireless Home Area Network (HAN) device that easily plugs into a standard 120V electrical outlet in your home near your ZigBee® Enabled AMI Smart Meter. The system protects your home’s health by helping you manage energy use and solar net metering while making your home more energy efficient through a simple iOS or Android app. This Vue only works with meters in certain markets. Check with your utility before buying to ensure your utility meter has ZigBee® SEP and is HAN enabled.
How the Vue Utility Connect Works
Plug and Go
- The Vue simply plugs into a standard 120V electrical outlet in your home near your ZigBee® Enabled AMI Smart Meter.
- Then, follow simple instructions for your specific utility to connect the Vue to your Smart Meter.
- No electrician needed. No reason to open your circuit panel. Literally plug in and go.
Connect over WiFi
- Connects securely over 2.4GHz WiFi
- Monitors electricity use/generation 24/7
- Collects energy data every 5-10 seconds.
- Tracks how much energy is being used by important appliances and equipment or how much is generated and sent back to the grid
Manage Your Energy
- Manage energy use and generation with a simple iOS or Android app
- Receive actionable recommendations
- Get real-time data anywhere, anytime
- Prevent costly repairs
- Conserve Energy
- Save Money
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America