Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Emporia-Charger White Energy Star UL Listed 48 Amp 24' Cable 22" NEMA 14-50
The Emporia EV Charging Station is a Level 2 electric vehicle charger that charges any EV up to 40 amps with 22" NEMA 14-50P or up to 48 amps with hardwired installation. It comes with a 24’ cable with an SAE J1772 connector so it works with all electric cars. Its watertight NEMA Type 4 enclosure is made to withstand the elements outdoors.
Features and Benefits:
- UL and ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED LEVEL 2 EV CHARGER. DEFAULT CHARGE RATE is 40A. WiFi Internet connection is required to raise or lower charge rate. Pair with an Emporia Vue Smart Home Energy Monitor to automatically charge only with excess solar power and curb charging during peak demand.
- UL LISTED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND. Manufactured to meet the safety criteria defined by these industry standards: NEC 625, SAE J1772, UL 817, UL 991, UL 2231, UL 2251, and UL 2594. INSTALLS INDOORS OR OUTDOORS. Your charger will be safe from the elements with a rugged watertight NEMA Type 4 enclosure. PROTECTED BY A 3-YEAR WARRANTY.
- HARDWIRED OR PLUGGED INSTALLATION - 11.5kW (240V/48A) / 9.6kW (240V/40A) / 10kW (208V/48A) / 8.3kW (208V/40A) (up to 48A hardwired or up to 40A NEMA Type 14-50P with 24" cable compliant with 2017 NEC Section 625.17(A)(3)). Requires a dual-pole, dedicated breaker at 60A+ for a 48A charge or 50A+ for a 40A charge. A professional electrician is recommended for hardwiring or installing a NEMA Plug.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY EV. The charger comes with a SAE J1772 connector (adapter required for Tesla EVs) and a 24' cable with integrated cable management.
REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to monitor energy use and charging sessions with iPhone / Android / Web Browser app. Schedule charging with app. Easily manage the parameters to handle variable utility rate charges.
- QUALIFIES FOR REBATES AND INCENTIVES. Qualifies for Federal alternative fuel tax credit for 30% of the cost of the charger and installation (up to $1,000). Your state, province, or local utility may also offer rebates and incentives. Find out if you qualify for additional United States incentives or additional Canadian incentives. Consult your tax professional for more information.
Charging Station dimensions:
12.6" x 9" x 3.4" (320mm x 230mm x 86mm)
Charging Gun dimensions:
- 5.3" x 2.2" (135mm x 56mm)
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America