Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Charge your electric car with solar panels
HYPERVOLT-20A/32A Charging Cables w/ CEE Sockets
Single phase portable EVSE with configurable plug-types to suit your favorite charging location.
Our portable charger is the go-to charging solution for all EV drivers with single phase on-board chargers, e.g. MG ZS EV, Hyundai Ioniq5, BYD.
This is the only product configurable for any charging socket you may encounter on your travels away from standard 10A household outlets – no more overnight granny charging !
Working Current: 32A or 20A (separate product)
Working Voltage: 240V AC
Cable Length: 3m
- Maximum amperage 32A – 7.2kW single phase
- Compatible with all EVs that use a Type 2 port
- 5m long cable
- Selectable charging current and start time
- Integrated Residual Current Device (Type A RCD (AC/DC Protection)
- Adjustable power settings 8A/10A/13A/15A/20A/24A/32A, conforms to Australian conditions
- Applicable for voltages up to 240V
- 5m TUV certified cable
- Water and dust protection: Body IP65, plugs while used: IP44
- Meets Standards: IEC 62752
- CE Approved, designed according to the standard of IEC 62196-2 sheet 2-IIe
- Operating temperature range: -45°C to +45°C.
- Can be customised to suit the socket of your choice – via pull down menu.
If you know you will ‘only’ use either a certain socket, use the pull-down to configure the plug-type to the plug of your choice. Your Portable Charger will be delivered with your desired plug already fitted and ready to go.
If you want the ultimate charging kit, that comes with every cable from 10A to 32A, then check out our Single phase EVSE bundle.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America