Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Kit-RV Solar Water Heating Direct Circulation (2) Panel
This kit contains everything you need to add a high quality solar water heater to your existing RV or camper hot water heater. Our easy to install kit gives everything you need to connect your panels directly to your hot water heater, without disconnecting your existing source of heat. No more black plastic bags with lukewarm water!
The water is heated by Heliatos SW-38 solar water heating panel. This panel is robust enough to be mounted on a vehicle at highway speeds, has unbreakable twinwall polycarbonate glazing, and a strong aluminum frame, yet only weighs 12 lbs.
Each kit comes with:
- Your selected quantity of Heliatos SW-38 Solar Water Heating Panel
- 1 Heliatos HS-17 solar circulation pump
- 1 10 Watt PV Solar panel to power the pump
- Wire and PV panel mounting tabs
- 25 ft of 1/4" PEX tubing
- Complete set of fittings and adapters
- Assumes RV water heater with 1/2" NPT connections (most common)
- Contact us for non-standard Water Heaters or Connections
- Clear and easy to follow installation instructions
All You have to supply is:
- Fasteners to attach the panels
- Insulation for the tubing
- Your existing RV water heater
- Tools needed for installation
Made in the USA
|Number of Gallons in Hot Water Tank||
Southern United States- Warmer Climates Latin America
Mid United States
Northern United States- Cooler Climates
|30 gallons||2-3 Panels||4 Panels||4-5 Panels|
|40 gallons||2-4 Panels||3-5 Panels||5-6 Panels|
|50 gallons||3-5 Panels||4-6 Panels||6-10 Panels|
|80 gallons||5-8 Panels||6-10 Panels||8-10 Panels|
|120 gallons||10 Panels||10 Panels||10 Panels|
This product fits any existing water heater with a “boiler drain” near the bottom. This includes almost all gas and electric powered residential units.
Please Note – Will NOT work with Marathon Non Metallic (Plastic) Water Heaters.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America