Morningstar-GS-MPPT-60M-200V, GenStar MPPT 4800W/200V (max input), 60 amp (charging), 30 amp (load) w/ meter (includes RTS, voltage sense wires)
The revolutionary GenStar MPPT represents Morningstar's best engineering efforts brought together in a single design, with full, advanced communications and control features built-in-plus the ability to add more technology to any system through our innovative ReadyRail expansion technology. The GenStar MPPT is available in 60, 80, and 100A charge rating ratings with a maximum Voc limit of 200V, and support for 12, 24, 36, and 48V batteries.
Models: GS-MPPT-60M-200V, GS-MPPT-80M-200V, GS-MPPT-100M-200V
- Full network integration without requiring adapters or extra equipment-Modbus and ModbusIP via 485, Ethernet, WiFi, MS-CAN connects MS Devices (proprietary), GS network information bridging.
- WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity with a mobile device and app for easy connection, dashboard views, downloading data and firmware updates. It also includes our LiveView 2.0 web app interface onboard
- Powerful Load Control - built-in 30A load capability, unique for controllers in this power class
- Oversized PV Array Input capability - array input power rating @ 150% meets today’s system design needs for PV oversizing
- Extensive electronic protections include cold-weather lithium “fold back” circuitry to guard against cold-weather charging damage. Also, short-circuit, over-current and reverse polarity to ensure the controller will not be damaged by wiring mistakes or overloads
- Fanless design for improved efficiency and exceptional long-term reliability
- ReadyBlock expansion system through exclusive ReadyRail design achieves true controller technology integration. All information is instantly available since it’s actually part of the hardware and software of the charge controller itself, instead of outside the system as with a typical stand-alone accessory device. Available ReadyBlock modules include:
- ReadyShunt - battery metering/monitoring, key metrics including SOC, energy in/out (Amp hours), current measurement for system sources and loads, and more
- ReadyBMS - full closed-loop communications and control with lithium batteries
- ReadyRelay - signaling (dry contact), advanced load control
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America