Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
MORNINGSTAR-PS-Morningstar Charge Controllers ProStar PS-30M Gen3 PWM
The ProStar solar charge controller has been the leading mid-range pulse width modulation (PWM) controller since 1995. With over 350,000 units installed in the harshest environments in over 100 countries, the ProStar has developed a strong reputation for reliable performance. This third generation ProStar maintains the same quality and form factor as previous models, while offering new data, lighting control, graphical interface, and protection features to better meet the needs of off-grid solar applications.
The PS-30 is perfect for small to mid-size solar arrays. Once it's set up, it operates autonomously, without any need for user input. These units are great for off-grid homes, cabins, remote communications sites, water pumping systems, and more.
ProStar 30 Gen3
Morningstar, ProStar 30 Gen3 PWM charge controller, 30A, 60Voc, 12/24VDC
Morningstar's ProStar Gen3 PWM charge controllers are an ideal option for residential, mobile, or stand-alone solar PV systems. They provide continuous self-diagnostics and monitoring, ensuring stable work. Electronic error protections prevent damage from overload, short-circuit and installation mistakes. They are also protected from battery reverse polarity without any mechanical fuses.
- Programmable load terminal connections: Low-Voltage Disconnect and Reconnect, field adjustable PV Based Lighting control (dusk to dawn or custom settings)
- MODBUS communications protocol: easy control, remote access and charge synchronization with up to 256 days of detailed data
- Access to charging, lighting, and load control settings without an external computer
- High resolution LCD display: multiple languages, LED backlight, 1″ x 2″ surface
- The Remote Temperature Sensor for automatic charge adjustments
- Self-diagnostics with continuous monitoring and reporting
- Wire terminals accept wire up to #6 AWG
- Automatic battery selection (12 or 24 V)
Functionality and cost-efficiency
- Durability: protective terminal cover, aluminum heatsink and a strong polycarbonate case
- Networking and communication: RJ-11 port, MODBUS and SNMP protocols
- Maximizes energy harvest with pulse width modulation technology
- Reliability: IEC 62109 compliance and multi-stage quality control
- Longer battery life with 4-stage charging
|Maximum charging current||
|Maximum voltage of the solar panels||
|Dimensions LxWxH||4.1" x 6.0" x 2.2"|
|Manufacturer Part #||ProStarGen3|
|Operating Temperatures||–40 °C to +60 °C|
|Delivery Time||5-7 Business Days|
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America