Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Parmak-REPLACEMENT 6 volt – Solar/Battery Operated Charging Unit ONLY Model DF-SP-LI-UO
Do you have an older out of warranty Parmak 6 volt solar fence charger that you would like to update?
- Replacement unit ONLY for DF-SP-LI & DF-SP-SS 6 volt solar fence chargers.
- Will fit inside all DF-SP-LI and DF-SP-SS battery cases
- Must be used as a replacement unit – No weather strip provided
- Simply remove unit mounting screws, remove old unit, disconnect wires, and replace with new unit
- Battery wire connectors included
- Charges up to 25 miles of fence
- UL Listed
To replace the fence charging unit:
- Simply remove the solar panel lid
- Remove the internal battery
- Remove unit battery case screws (top left and top right on the battery case), and remove old unit from the battery case.
- Disconnect wires the red and black wires from the battery and the solar panel.
- Connect the new charging unit wires to the solar panel wires using the new splicing clamps (red wire to red wire and black wire to black wire).
- Place the new unit in the the battery case and secure with the two case screws.
- Reconnect the battery to the solar panel wires.
- Turn the fence charger switch on and check performance meter on the fence charger for proper operation.
- If proper operation, turn off fence charger and re-install battery into the case and re-attach the solar panel lid.
|Indoor / Outdoor Installation
|Fence Voltage - Open Circuit
|Fence Voltage - 500 ohm