Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
RLH Industries Inc-Extend Voice (POTS) Over Fiber
The 2 Channel POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) Fiber Link Cards are fully featured and hardened for substation and critical applications. These cards operate over a wide temperature range and have been designed to provide reliability in harsh environments.
Common applications include extending analog lines over fiber for the benefit of electrical isolation, to achieve long distances, or through noisy environments to reduce EMI. These cards are fully compatible with all traditional POTS services, dial-up modems, meters, & fax machines. Fiber Link Cards are designed and Made in the USA, and are covered by our Lifetime warranty.
This fiber link card is designed to be installed into any of the RLH Fiber Link Card Housings, and occupies a single card slot.
- 2 Channels of POTS over one fiber pair
- Extend telephone up to 120km over fiber
- Single or dual fiber models available
- Supports Caller ID
- Supports Call-Forward Disconnect
- Ringdown Function (FXS to FXS Hotline Phone)
- Convenient LED status indicators
- Available in Single or Multimode
- Available with ST or SC Connectors
- Uses 24~48VDC local power
- Operating temperature range is -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Compatible with a wide variety of RLH Card Housings
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Amplitude modulated light via two optical fibers
Multimode (50 or 62.5µm/125µm): 2.4km / 1.5 mi.
Singlemode (8~9µm/125µm): 20km / 12.4 miles, 60km / 37 miles, 120km / 74 mi.
Fiber Connector Type:
ST or SC Fiber Female Connectors
L 7in. x H 4in. x W 1in. (177.8mm x 101.6mm x 25.4mm)
Compatible with RLH Fiber Link card housings
-40˚F to +158˚F (-40˚C to +70˚C)
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America